The REU Symposium features lightning talk presentations by students from Research Experiences for Undergraduates programs (REUs) in all disciplines funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF), a practical skills workshop for students, and networking opportunities for students, REU administrators, and faculty, including opportunities to meet with representatives from NSF.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Present their research via poster session to program officers, faculty members, and each other (poster dimensions: 30"x40")
- Network with peers and faculty with similar research interests and professional goals
- Participate in professional development workshops
Faculty will have the opportunity to:
- Schedule meetings with their program officers
- Represent their department or graduate school through networking sessions
- Access a faculty-only reception
- Participate in professional development workshops tailored to REU programs
Abstract submissions close on August 23, 2021.