If you are a postdoctoral fellow interested in a faculty position in the chemical sciences at a college or university, this workshop can help you prepare for a rewarding career.
The Postdoc to Faculty (P2F) Workshop:
- compares positions and respective expectations in undergraduate and graduate chemistry departments
- provides assistance with and feedback on faculty application materials
- presents strategies for balancing scholarship, teaching, and service expectations with life outside academia
- creates a network of early-career faculty along with mentors, who can help guide newly-appointed professors
- introduces interactive teaching models and provides resources to facilitate their incorporation
The application deadline for the 2021 Postdoc to Faculty Workshop is 11:59:59PM PT, Sunday, April 4, 2021.