The L’Oréal USA R&I Diversity STEM Program aspires to develop a unique community of diverse STEM students and provide them with access, education, and mentorship within the business world through a semester-long, professional development based program. We seek to foster a group of diverse undergraduate students who are eager to gain industry experience and could be the future leaders of Research & Innovation. The L’Oréal R&I Diversity STEM Program is a paid, Fall or Spring semester experience where you will be fully integrated into the day-to-day activities of a team, while also leading your own, individual strategic project to discover what it is truly like to develop a career at the #1 Beauty Tech company in the world. We are committed to giving our interns/co-ops the space to explore, have full-time employee responsibilities, present their own insights to senior management, and become future leaders. At the end of the assignment, you will present your project to senior leadership for the opportunity to be considered for return into the L’Oreal R&I Diversity STEM Program, the L’Oreal USA R&I Summer Internship Program, or a full-time offer into a Management Training Program or a full-time role.
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any of the following majors or related fields of study with an expected graduation between Dec 2021 – May 2024
- Chemistry (Physical, Polymer, or Organic)
- Engineering (Chemical, Biomedical, Material Science)
- Biological Sciences
- Legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time, permanent, and ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
- Able to work out of our Research & Innovation offices in Clark, NJ
- This is a paid internship opportunity
- Assignment requires 25+ hours/per week, maximum of 40 hours/week
- You will be placed onto an R&I team within one of the following areas:
- Development (Formulation Science)
- Product Performance Evaluation
- All members of STEM program will be paired with a mentor to help guide you through your internship
- Professional development & social programming is an integral part of your experience to understand our culture. From networking events to trainings, your calendar will always be full!