C-GEM Summer Undergraduate Research Program
C-GEM is looking for undergraduates to join a 10 week summer program, to carry out exciting computational or experimental research at the interface of chemistry, biology, and materials, alongside one of the C-GEM faulty research mentors. C-GEM is establishing a new way to program chemical matter by repurposing the ribosome.
• Participants may be placed in laboratories at UC Berkeley, Stanford, Yale, or Boston College, depending on location and research preferences
• 10 weeks long, from June–August (exact start date varies by location)
• Stipend is competitive with other programs (varies by location, but approximately $5000–6000)
• Room and board will be provided
• Travel costs will be reimbursed up to $500
• We are monitoring public health guidance from universities and local officials with regards to COVID-19. We hope to be able to safely host participants in-person. However, if that is not feasible, we will transition to an online program.