ACS Career Services and Industry Member Programs are pleased to present a special panel discussion featuring prominent younger chemists. This panel will explore topics such as transitioning from academia to a career in industry, building non-technical skills and more. Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask panelists questions regarding their careers.
Following the panel, join ACS Career Consultants and fellow event attendees for small networking breakout sessions. These group discussions will allow attendees the opportunity to ask a certified ACS Career Consultant any career-related questions they may have and network with industry peers.
Career Panel Discussion featuring:
- Manibarsha Goswami, Senior Chemist, DuPont Electronics & Imaging
- Rachel Harris, Research Chemist, PPG
- Tejas Shah, Crop Protection Discovery Chemist, Corteva
- James Walker, Senior Research Specialist, Dow
Interactive Networking Breakout Sessions
- Engage with ACS Career Consultants and industry professionals