$76,000: Laboratory Managers
$36,000: Chemical Laboratory Technicians
$45,000: Marketing Managers
$65,000: Pigment Chemists
$60,200: Ink Chemists
- Synthesize and characterize new products, components, and formulations.
- Develop new applications for existing products
- Develop and provide marketing support for commercial products
- Provide customer support and troubleshooting assistance in the application of commercial products.
- Study and improve health, safety, and environmental properties
- Analyze pigments and dyes from historical artifacts, works of art, or crime scene evidence
- Teach courses and train students.
- Communicate with funding agencies, regulatory, agencies, and the general public.
This job feed will only be populated when there are relevant jobs posted on C&EN. Click the link to see other opportunities C&EN Jobs has to offer.